- Family: Married Leisha in 1986. Two children ages 22 and 20 and one dog named Murphy.
- Favorite Movie: A Knights Tale, Apollo 13
- People who inspire me: Jesus, Ronald Reagan
- Previous Jobs: Delivery boy for a pharmacist, construction, church janitor, youth pastor.
- In my spare time I… Read, and wood work
- Favorite Scripture: Psalm 91, my mom prayed this chapter over me everyday during a season that I was away from the Lord.
- Favorite Music: Elevation worship and Eric Clapton
- When and Where did you get saved: After growing up in church, at about 16 years old I turned from the Lord. At the age of 21, broken and addicted, I responded to an altar call and surrendered my heart to the Lord.
- Favorite place to eat out: Pappadeaux’s seafood
- I’ve been in ministry since: Shortly after coming to
Christ in 1981; I received the call to full time ministry. The journey from
there to ultimately planting and now pastoring Victory Family Church since 1996
included seasons of ministry to children, teens, Christian education, and
church business administration. The years since as pastor of Victory Family
have been fulfilling and faith filled journey into leading this wonderful
church into influencing the spiritual climate of the Burleson community along
with a passion for reaching the world.